Re-create Yourself SUN MOON
|2020-1 Semester Operation Guide (as of 4.8 days)|
|Writer : admin||Date : 2020.04.08|
2020-1 School Class Operation Guide
It also recognizes the need for remote (pre-recorded) classes due to the nature of the subject.
2. However, only for the subjects (Considering the characteristics of subjects, methods of classes, plans for classes per weekdays, etc.) which require the teaching work;
A. Pre-approval of instructors and students (using text messages, Kakao Talk, and e-mail)
B. Securing safety measures (including teachers and students wearing masks, maintaining distance, etc.)
Allow teaching from 4.20th (Mon) on the condition above.
※ Depending on the additional spread of the Corona 19 infectious disease, the above information may change.
▣2020-1 Take for remote (online) classes
1. Subjects to remote classes: 2020-1 Semester Entire Subjects
2. Select the teaching capacity from professor for [Pre-Recording Class] and [Real-time Remote Class]
3. Subjects that are not available for remote classes, such as laboratory studies, shall be reinforced after April 20 (application for computer-generated reinforcement), but classes shall be carried out at the discretion of professors according to the characteristics of the subjects.
▣ Remote (online) classes are conducted through e-lecture website (access to pre-door portal IDs/passwords)
1. e-lecture shortcut http://lms.sunmoon.ac.kr
▣ Preparations for remote (online) classes
1. Computers with Internet access (desktop, laptop), tablets, smartphones, etc.
▣ Real-time remote class participation procedure guide