Re-create Yourself SUN MOON
|2018 Spring Graduate Admissions Guidelines for International Students|
|Writer : admin||Date : 2017.10.24|
2018 Spring The Graduate School of SUN MOON University Admissions department(major)
1. The Graduate School
1) Liberal Arts &Humanities
2) Natural &Health Sciences
※ MS/Ph.d. Integrated Program : This programenables students to obtain a doctoral degree in four years (master's thesis notrequired)
※ English Track: Foreign students can enrollin the program with the relevant English proficiency exam certificates (TOPIK grades are not required). Classes are conducted in English.
2018 Spring The Graduate School of SUN MOON University Admissions
[Common Application Details]
1. Application Schedules and Details
2. Requirements for Admission of International Students
1) Those who are above grade 3 (TOPIK) areallowed to enroll. You must acquire TOPIK level 4 or higher before graduation.
- If foreign students who are eligiblefor admission with TOPIK grades submit evidentiary documents (graduationcertificate, etc.) which prove the completion of secondary education (middleand high school) in Korea, the submission of TOPIK is not required.
2) For the applicants who apply to an English Track, only those who submitthe English Proficiency Test score report (TOEFL 530, CBT 197, iBT 71, IELTS5.5, TEPS 600 or above) can be admitted.
- Students who arefrom countries where native language is English or a legal official language cangain admission with the proof of completion of secondary education (middle orhigh school) or higher education (college or graduate school).
※ Applicable to the students with foreignnationality and overseas Koreans who have completed all of the educationalprograms corresponding to Korean primary / secondary education and universityeducation in foreign countries
3) If students with SUN MOON University'sB.S., or M.S. degree apply to the higher program, TOPIK will not be requiredfor the applicants who need the Korean Proficiency Test, and English test scorewill not be required for the English Track majors (applicable only to those whoentered the undergraduate and master's courses with TOPIK scores)
3. Required Documents
(※ Please download the Application Form (# 1-6)or the Overseas Citizens and Foreigners Support Form (# 1-6) from the GraduateSchool website)
Theform should be sent to the office by mail or in person.
① Admission application form(#1)
② 1 Copy of certificate ofbachelor’s/ master’s degree(orcertificate of expected graduation)
The certificate in language other thanEnglish or Korean must be translated into Korean or English and notarized.
③ 1 Copy of Transcript - A transcriptother than Korean or English must be translated in Korean or English andnotarized.
(The transcript must show the score inpercentile.)
※ Those who have obtained a Bachelor’s orMaster. degree in China must submit transcripts and academic records fromeither chsi.com.cn or cdgds.edu.cn.(China Higher Education Scholarship Network/www.chsi.com.cn) or Chinese Degree Certification Report (Http://www.cdgdc.edu.cn.
④ 1 Copy each of Resume and Personal Statement(prescribed form #2~3)
⑤ 1 Copy of Academic Plan (prescribedform #4)
⑥ 1 Copt of Letter of Recommendation from head professor of the departmentapplied(prescribed form #5)
⑦ 1 Copy of Letter of Recommendation fromthe academic advisor of undergraduate/graduate institution (doctoral applicantonly)
⑧ 1 Copy of Transcript of the Korean Language ProficiencyTest(TOPIK) (Over Level3) or English Proficiency Test Report (TOEFL iBT over 71)
⑨ 1 Copy of passport (or Confirmation ofnationality)
⑩ 1 Copy of alien registration card
⑪ 1 Copy of Certificate of citizenship of applicant(Family relation certificate or Passport copy of the applicant’s Parents) ※ Applicants from China should submit a copy of identification card for residents
⑫ 1 Copy of Confirmation of Koreannational (issued by diplomatic office)
⑬ 1 Copy of Identification photo
- Additionalsubmission documents (submission within one week after announcement ofacceptance)
① Deposit balance certificate of the applicant(for issuing visa) (morethan US $18,000 on deposit for over one month)
Applicable only tothose who are residing in Korea and who must need a visa.
② Medical examination certificate (HIV,TB, Hepatitis B are required) (submit after the entrance to Korea)
4. Instructions forRequired Documents
① Thosewho come from a foreign university (graduate school) must submit Agreement ofdegree/enrollment records inquiry (prescribed form # 6) to be used in thedegree/enrollment records inquiry of their university.
② Whenstudents from a foreign university (graduate school) should apply for a visa,they must submit certificates (transcript and certificate of graduation) andfinancial certificate to the visa issuing authority after receiving Apostillewith the translation and notarization of the documents in English or Korean, orreceiving a verification by the Korean consulate where the school of origin islocated or corresponding consulate in Korea.
③Foreign applicants must apply only inperson or by mail, not via internet. (Late applications are not processed.)
※ Assistance / Inquiry for Overseas Koreans and Foreigner
Tel : 82-41-530-2604
Fax : 82-41-530-2968
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : The Graduate School of Sun Moon University 221 Sunmoon-ro,Tangjeong-myeon, Asan-City, Chung Nam, Korea(ROK) 31460
|File : 2.Application From and Admission Requirements.zip|